Publisher Success Manager
Publisher Success Manager
North America, Remote
STN Video is an award-winning video distribution platform that supplies online publishers with premium content, advanced player technology and reliable revenue. Using the STN video platform, publishers can easily deliver official video to their readers. In addition to providing a brand-safe environment for advertisers, STN lets content providers connect with new audiences they wouldn’t be able to access otherwise.
With up to 5000 new videos every day, STN's video solution is used by over 1800 publishers and hundreds of premium content providers. STN’s partners include the NY Post, Chicago Tribune, MLB, Google, Variety, Bloomberg, AP, Rolling Stone, the NFL, NBA and many more.
What does a career at STN mean for you? A career at SendtoNews offers you growth and opportunity. You’ll be joining a collaborative, fun environment where we value curiosity, hard work, humility and honesty. We also recognize that employees are most productive when they feel safe and healthy. All STN employees have always been empowered to work from home, in the office or a comfortable combination of both at any time. As well, SendtoNews offers unlimited vacation time and an extensive benefits package that covers mental health, vision, dental and much more.
As the primary contact for a group of publishers, you are tasked to strategically put the building blocks to grow how the STN platform is leveraged by those publishers. As such, you will:
- Acting as a point of contact for assigned publishers providing interface training, publisher guidance, gap analyses, reports, market insights, tips and best practices, competitor benchmarks and ongoing support
- Identify and implement growth opportunities within assigned publishers leveraging all key components of the STN platform. Drive viewership growth within assigned publishers.
- Proactively solve issues with assigned publishers, escalating issues when necessary
- Recommend platform and procedural changes to enable the successful and effective functioning of the team.
- Collaborate with the Director of Publisher Success and others in establishing work priorities.
- Taking the lead in sharing key publisher insights/updates and new opportunities on a regular basis
- On-boarding and train new publishers, identification of areas for potential growth, revenue retention and overall customer satisfaction
- Communicate with assigned publishers to ensure that key information is relayed to them as it relates to content, video player codes or any other needs required by the distribution team to support the newsroom efforts.
- Publisher facing role requiring travel and constant communication with our partners
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 3+ years experience in a related field (Digital media, broadcast media)
- Track record of achieving results in a growth environment
- Passion and genuine interest to be in the mix of the industries that we serve
- Strong relationship builder
- Personable with the ability to interact with various levels within an organization all the way to the C-Suite
- Strategic seller - can position the STN benefits against competing offerings
- Ability to analyze and understand data points and turn them into actionable items to improve performance across publisher sites
- Ability to manage long and complex sales cycles and get the sale
- Strong verbal and written communicator, with proven ability to act as a bridge between technical and non-technical teams
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM
- Experience in Content Management systems such as WordPress or TownNews
- Knowledge of digital ad sales processes and tools such as Google Ad Manager
- Basic understanding of Business Analytics tools such as Microsoft Power BI or Google Analytics
We are excited to hear from you! https://secure.collage.co/jobs/sendtonews/20888
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Remote, Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level