TyreSense - Rimex Supply
We are looking for a QA Analyst to join our team. You have experience with both manual and automated testing methods for web-based applications and firmware. You are methodical, precise, and organized. You take pride in making things work well.
TyreSense is a division of RIMEX that focuses on the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS). Our unique product offerings will provide a unique challenge and our small team environment means you’ll be in charge of the entire testing process from start to “it’s good to go.”
Because we’re part of the larger RIMEX family, we can offer you competitive compensation and benefits. Because we’re located in beautiful Victoria, BC, you would have access to one of the most amazing places to live in Canada.
- Develop and execute test plans, test strategies, and test cases for Fleet monitoring/management software and firmware
- Identify, analyze, and document defects, questionable functions, and inconsistencies in software and firmware
- Verify software and firmware products comply with functional requirements
- Recommend modifications and additions to features
- Review hardware, operating systems, networking environments, and competitor software
- Identify and build applicable test environments
- A university degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar discipline is preferred but an equivalent of education and experience will be considered
- A minimum of three years of testing experience including multiple types of testing (e.g. functional, performance, connectivity, regression, automation) using manual and automated testing methods
- Experience in writing test plans, executing tests, and assessing defects in software
- Experience with web test automation frameworks such as Selenium
- Experience with testing on mobile device platforms
- Strong communications skills (written and oral) in English
- Solid understanding of web-based and mobile application environments
- Keen eye for detail with the ability to isolate problems to repeatable steps
- Automated acceptance testing experience considered a plus
- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: University degree or equivalent of education and experience
- Experience: Intermediate (3+ years)
- Remote Work: Considered but prefer on-site
About Rimex and TyreSense
RIMEX is recognized as the premier manufacturer and innovator of wheels and rims for the world’s most challenging industrial applications. By focusing on the requests and requirements of its customers, RIMEX builds custom solutions and specialized products that range from the most advanced wheels and rims on the market to the TyreSense TPMS and peripheral technology that sets new standards for tire monitoring and asset management.
We strive for a high-performing and inspired workforce in which individuals feel appreciated and challenged. Our employees are passionate, committed and appreciate being part of a global organization.
Please note that RIMEX does not recruit foreign workers or use immigration consultants/services.
Apply for Quality Analyst/Tester using the link below:
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level