Quality Analyst - Zetron, a Codan Company
Quality Analyst - Zetron, a Codan Company
Support Zetron’s Quality Management System to continually improve customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability!
THE POWER TO RESPOND AND BE HEARD:
Our Victoria, British Columbia office has been a center of engineering excellence since its founding in 1938. For over 80 years, we have been a trusted provider of LMR communications products and solutions that help our customers protect, inform, and save lives. Now we are applying those standards of excellence to build and deliver interoperable end-to-end command & control systems across multiple industries and international markets.
Headquartered in Redmond, WA, USA, with centers of engineering excellence in Victoria, BC, Canada, and Brisbane, QLD, Australia, Zetron currently has over 40,000 console positions, hundreds of established partners and value-added resellers, and coverage in more than 100 countries. Zetron is an established global leader in connecting communications centers with field operations, personnel, and constituents.
We are looking for a Quality Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will support Zetron’s Quality Management System to continually improve customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability. Plus, manage document control and change order processes.
As a key member of the team, you must be able to:
- Ensure that all products and internal processes are compliant with the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Communicate, develop training, train and help in executing QMS requirements.
- Provide technical training of Quality Assurance processes to staff.
- Interface with cross functional departments to aid in implementing process improvements to minimize continuing quality issues. Identify and lead quality improvement initiatives for continuous improvement activities to ensure that the Company’s Quality System is effective, efficient and up-to-date.
- Support investigation and resolution of all related RMAs, Customer Complaints, Corrective Action Requests, and Field Nonconformance. Track, monitor, and report from the formal Corrective Action System.
- Determine when a product with issues should not be released, shipped, or further processed (Product Hold) until the issues are resolved.
- Host internal and external quality audits to ensure ISO 9001 and Zetron’s Quality Management System is maintained throughout the company worldwide.
- Coordinate with Manufacturing group to manage the Approved Vendor List and Supplier Scorecard, including NCFRs.
- Perform change order/change notice processing (also known as ECN, CN, CO, ECO, DCO) including quality assurance checks, managing approval, file management/staging, and notification.
- Define and assign part numbers.
- Ensure that document and data control processes are systematically managed and aligned with Zetron’s document management systems and processes.
- Provide technical guidance and instruction to staff in relationship to Quality Assurance/Control and Document Control processes to ensure the efficiency of the Quality Management System.
- Ability to travel overnight and internationally.
What makes a successful Quality Analyst?
- Associate degree in business or supply Chain Management, or in related area.
- Minimum three (3) years progressively responsible Quality Assurance experience, preferably in an engineering and/or manufacturing environment.
- Must have knowledge of manufacturing processes, data management, strong statistical data analysis, sampling plans, Nonconformance Review Board (NRB) experience.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 (International Standard Organization) or equivalent standards.
- Working knowledge of process improvement and problem-solving techniques including but not limited to Lean, Six sigma, 8 disciplines, and Root Cause Analysis process.
- Knowledge of inspection tools, measurement and calibration system, and non-destructive examination techniques.
- Proficiency with Quality Assurance, Internal Auditing, and ISO 9001 concepts, practices and procedures.
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills in order to interact with a customer, co-workers and cross functional departments.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
- Ability to work under strict schedule and meet deadlines, handling multiple detailed initiatives simultaneously.
- Knowledge of and proficiency with a variety of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software (for example, Word, Excel, Access, and Powerpoint).
- Quality Auditor experience preferred.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE:
At Zetron, we know that a compensation package doesn’t just stop at your salary. Our culture encompasses high performing people who work hard but also enjoy each other’s company and love sharing ideas. We are located near beautiful downtown Victoria in the newly restored Press Building with modern office space built for collaboration!
As a full-time employee, you will have access to a variety of benefits including:
- Competitive benefits package
- Healthcare & Wellness Spending Account
- Company matched retirement savings program
- Short-term incentive plan
- Training budget for continuous improvement of your skills
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level