Vivid Solutions is a software development company that creates and implements innovative technology solutions. We thrive on tackling challenges and developing solutions that help people and businesses do what they do even better.
With a focus on value and quality we work closely with our clients to identify the strategic needs of their business to determine the technology capabilities required to support their goals. We help our clients navigate their specific situation to enable them to confidently address technology related decisions and create enduring results.
We are seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to provide leading IT services to our clients.
- Create and execute test plans & scripts that will ensure applications meet business requirements, system goals, and fulfill end-user requirement.
- Create automation testing scenarios to ensure compliance with coding standards.
- Collaborate with software and systems personnel in engineering and application testing, such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
- Coordinate deployment of new development, improvements, or corrections to ensure that quality, communication, documentation, and training objectives are achieved.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in enterprise/embedded software projects across the organization.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of software testing and QA experience, testing of both client/server and web-based applications.
- Experience successfully implementing and supporting enterprise applications.
- Strong QA Automation Skills on industry standard commercial testing tools.
- Knowledge of SDLC.
- Strong knowledge of Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC).
- Experience in Agile, Scrum, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Test-Driven Development and Application Lifecycle Management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both spoken and written.
- Data driven and detail focused.
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders.
- Good team player.
Nice to have:
- IT experience in public sector environments.
- College diploma or university degree in Engineering program (Electrical/Computer/Software) Computer Science or related subject.
Benefits & Culture:
- Great health benefits.
- Profit share program.
- RRSP matching.
- Flexible hours & work-from-home options.
- Team events.
- Professional Development.
- Personal Health and Wellness benefit.
- A company that’s committed to a work life balance with excellent professional growth opportunities.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Senior Level