Sales and Marketing Manager
Sales and Marketing Manager
Alacrity Canada is actively seeking a vibrant and organized individual to join the team as Sales and Marketing Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative program working with the Digital Marketing Bootcamp (Alacrity Academy) team in Victoria, BC.
About Alacrity Academy:
The Alacrity Canada Digital Marketing Bootcamp is a virtual skills-training program that aims to prepare businesses for the digital marketplace. This intensive learning program involves daily experiential learning as well as mentorship sessions with marketing experts to help equip the students with the knowledge, tools, and resources needed to thrive as a marketer. By the end of this Bootcamp, students will be ready to grow their businesses with a real understanding of how their work can contribute to and shape the marketing process.
About the Role:
The Sales and Marketing Manager will report to the Program Director of the Digital Marketing Bootcamp Program of Alacrity Canada (Alacrity Academy). The role is responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities and planning and implementing new sales and marketing plans. The Sales and Marketing Manager will also manage both the marketing and the sales staff and will perform managerial duties to meet the company's operations goals. This is a major role within Alacrity and requires an awareness of all aspects of the operations of the Digital Marketing Bootcamp.
Activities will include but are not limited to reviewing the current sales and marketing strategies, devising new strategies, mentoring and training the team on sales and marketing plans, overseeing partnership agreements, as well as continuously engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the success and growth of the business.
- Lead all sales and marketing activities within Alacrity Academy;
- Think outside the box and have a creative solution-based approach;
- Ensure sales targets are met or exceed for the whole program;
- Identify new revenue generation opportunities for the organization;
- Oversee business development activities and ensure alignment with strategic plan and budget;
- Ensure a vibrant positive compassionate sales culture is cultivated within Alacrity Academy;
- Business outreach and communication plans are developed and implemented;
- Development and manage sales and marketing budget;
- Training, mentoring, evaluating and coaching of sales leaders and teams;
- Ensure access to current and accurate market intelligence is maintained and acted upon promptly;
- Ensure consistent adherence to brand standards;
- Oversee the design and delivery of all advertising and marketing materials;
- Manage social, digital and traditional media;
- Manage and oversee the communication plan for the team;
- Any additional duties assigned.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Minimum 1 year of team management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field is an asset.
- Proficiency in project management software tools.
- Advanced time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Completing other ad hoc projects as deemed necessary by the Program Director.
This position is a Full-Time role (40 hours per week). Compensation will be dependent on experience.
Please use this link to apply: https://alacritycanada.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=23
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level