Sales Executive - Ok Alone by Trusty Ox Systems Ltd.
Sales Executive - Ok Alone by Trusty Ox Systems Ltd.
Expand partner networks, grow global customer base, and drive sales initiatives
Job Title: Sales Executive
About Trusty Ox Systems Ltd.
Now is your time to shine. If you thrive on something different every day, and like being captain of your own ship, Trusty Ox is the place for you. We sell software, software as a service actually, to businesses all over the world. What kind of software you ask? Our lead product is called Ok Alone - okaloneworker.com, and it monitors the safety of people working on their own or in isolation. Often times, Ok Alone costs 2 to 3 times less than our competitors. A powerful sales tool indeed.
Lone worker safety is a big deal. It affects about 15% of the workforce including nurses, engineers, truckers and yes, even Rugby grounds keepers in Australia! And this is where you fit in. We need your help to build our international brand. The pace is fast and dynamic, and so you'll have a high level of autonomy to perform at your peak. If that's for you, then Trusty Ox offers you all sorts of opportunities to develop your career.
What you'll be doing:
We are growing fast, and we need you to grow faster. Each day, new customers discover Ok Alone. Your role is to build on that growth by expanding our partner and channel networks and finding opportunities within our ever-increasing list of global customers.
Typically that means expanding the Ok Alone footprint inside large customer organizations, rolling it out to franchise networks, setting up reseller partners and finding other creative ways to reach a broader audience. Many of these opportunities will be generated for you and others you will create on your own.
As a result, the job is ideally suited to a self-starter who enjoys solving problems and helping people. In short, you will succeed by supporting our overall team sales initiatives with your proven solution selling skills.
What you should already have:
- A track record with solution selling, which you can demonstrate to us.
- Written and oral presentation skills - Confidently deliver presentations to various audiences including C-Level, face to face and on the phone using the latest technology and platforms
- Effective time management capabilities will be critical to your success.
- Skills on how to use online systems, but you're not expected to be a technical wizard. If you've used a popular CRM system in the past, you should already have those basic skills. As Ok Alone uses apps, you should be comfortable with how to find, install and use apps too.
- A keen attention to detail is a must. Keeping and maintaining accurate records of your customer interactions is a key aspect of the role. This includes tracking agreed changes to prices, making accounts go live and correctly capturing any technical questions so that they can be passed on to our development team for review.
- The ability to forecast & deliver on KPI’s on a weekly and monthly basis.
- A variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Knowledge to research and build relationships with new clients.
- Able to self-source and generate own opportunities.
- Keep abreast of current industry news or insights relevant to the business to help with sales strategy and increased knowledge of sector.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Level of understanding of a Tender process.
- Having your own laptop or personal computer and high speed internet in your home work area is a must. All of our systems are online, including our voice communications.
- A genuine interest in people will be the key to your success. Being positive with a service mindset will not only ensure you succeed with our customers, but that you'll fit into our culture. Our values and our brand are very much about customers being people, not numbers.
What you'll get:
- Freedom! If you're a bit of an adventurer, that's fine with us. We don't care where you are located, as long as you get the work done. Those who are located mid- Vancouver Island will have an advantage should they want to meet with the rest of the team, but if you simply like the independence of your home office, this job will suit you to a tee.
- Your package will be competitive and based on your experience. You will work a typical, full-time, 40 hour week.
- Professional development is strongly encouraged at Trusty Ox. If it’s good for you and the business, we’ll support you.
- What else do you need to give you the kind of life balance you want? More vacation? Flexible hours? Retirement contributions? Or would you prefer a performance based bonus system? Tell us what matters to you. Like our customers, members of our team are people first. Engage with us. For the right candidate, we are willing to be very flexible.
Interested? Email us a brief note explaining why you think you are the perfect fit and attach your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified candidates will be interviewed as soon as possible. We will not wait until the closing date. Finally, please don't call. We are hiring because we are busy. Calls will just slow us down. Thanks. :-)
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Remote
Experience Level : Junior Level