BC Public Service
Ministry of Citizens’ Services
$66,557.72 - $75,884.38 annually plus 6.6% Temporary Market Adjustment
An excellent senior opportunity for a dedicated professional
The Ministry of Citizens’ Services provides a wide range of services to British Columbians across the province, both in person and online. From BC Services Cards to freedom of information to information technology infrastructure, we help deliver services that people count on.
The Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) leads strategy, policy and standards for telecommunications, information technology, IT security and the management of the IM/IT investment portfolio for the Province. The OCIO is accountable for the operation of a broad government technology infrastructure as a key enabler in support of business transformation for government, broader public sector organizations and through participation inter-jurisdictionally on initiatives to evolve technology and business.
In the role of Scrum Master, you will be responsible for leading technology program service delivery. This will include project planning, design, implementation and close out, and for the management of the agile sprint process for a scrum team. If you’re ready to take the next exciting step in your career, we encourage you to apply.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive, and rewarding workplace.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Degree in the Information technology or Information Management, or Business Administration or related field and 2 years directly related experience; or
- Diploma in a directly related field and 3 years related experience; or
- Certification from a recognized institution in a directly related field and 4 years related experience; OR
- Some completed course work in a directly related field and 5 years related experience.
- A combination of directly related education and experience may be considered.
Related experience must include the following:
- Agile project experience
- Agile lifecycle management practices and tools
Preference may be given to candidates with one or more of the following:
- Certification as a Scrum Master
- Experience working in service delivery organizations/programs
- Experience in service design
- Experience in data management programs, UX /UI best practices.
For more information and to apply online by May 18, 2021, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/76553
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Not Applicable