Who we are…
As the industry leader in crowdsourced data for telecommunications, we work with the world’s leading telecom and mobile companies to provide real-world insights into their customers' mobile experience.
With teams in Victoria, Boston, and London we offer competitive compensation package and remote working possibilities.
Introducing Tutela: Video Introduction
Who you are…
This position is responsible for working with an existing portfolio of client accounts and supporting the team in securing new business.
- Communicate the full range of technical capabilities of Tutela dashboard to commercial clients
- Work with existing clients to expand relationships and to secure renewal
- Build and maintain an intimate knowledge of industry developments to spot trends and opportunities
- Build and maintain great relationships with clients (via phone, IM, and Email)
- Promote and market TUT as a company representative at conferences and business meetings across the globe as required
- Liaise with the Sales and Customer Success team to ensure new accounts gain traction quickly, and that they’re enjoying high-quality service immediately
- Represent TUT in an ethical and truthful manner at all times
- Build and maintain solid business relationships with clients
Education and Experience
- Experience in cultivating technical stages during the sales process, particularly business to business
- Business Development & Account Management experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment driven by meeting and beating targets
- Post-secondary education in business, commerce or marketing
- Online marketing or advertising experience an asset
- Driven to succeed - meet and beat team and individual targets and goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Business Managers spend a great deal of their time on the phone building relationships with their clients
- Ability to take direction well and follow through with project deadlines
- Exceptional sense of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to plan work to meet deadlines and unexpected situations and/or requests
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply here: Senior Customer Solutions Manager
For other career opportunities with Tutela Technologies, visit: https://www.tutela.com/careers
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Tutela Technologies strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Remote, Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Senior Level