Senior .NET Developer
Senior .NET Developer
Bambora Inc. A Worldline Brand
Bambora, a Worldline brand is on a mission to shape ‘the most customer-focused payments experience’. Join our team in Victoria, BC, as a Senior .Net Developer. We are seeking developers to join a team that has complete ownership of a payments-related product.
You are a self-starter with:
- Experience developing web services and applications using C# .NET
- Experience developing and consuming RESTful APIs with JSON and/or XML
- Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL or SQL Server
- Understanding of software design patterns
- Familiarity with technical practices such as test-driven development and continuous integration
It would be nice if you had:
- Experience with authorization and authentication technologies (eg. OAuth2, OpenID Connect, JWT)
- Experience managing Windows servers
- Knowledge of e-commerce and/or payments industry
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo, and/or Git
Are you qualified?
- You have 4+ years of experience in the field
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent job experience
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
We can't wait to get to know you! Apply here: https://jobs.ingenico.com/bambora/job/Victoria-Software-Developer-CA-BC-V8T/648212101/
Who we are:
We are proud to come together as innovators, service engineers, financial advisors, marketers, and digital masters. We are champions of everyday commerce. We don’t wait for change, but rather see it as our mission to challenge: push the boundaries, redefine normal, and thereby achieve the extraordinary.
The payment market is rapidly changing, and Bambora, a Worldline Brand is a part of that change. We are a payment company with a global presence and a mission to simplify payments for small and midsized merchants whether that business is in-store, online, or in-app. In November 2020, we became part of Worldline, one of the world's largest payment companies, which provides increased opportunities for us to simplify payments and help customers grow worldwide. In North America, we are globally minded with a start-up atmosphere. You will experience this in your everyday life as a Worldliner.
Worldline provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Senior Level, Intermediate Level