Who we are...
Tutela is a leading provider of telecom data and insights. Trusted by telecom brands around the world, Tutela helps clients understand and improve network speeds and network coverage, and build better networks in the areas that need it most.
Our patented software runs in the background of popular mobile apps and games to crowdsource network performance data. This enables Tutela’s customers to make data-driven decisions that improve their operational performance and offers app publishers a way to increase revenue without advertisements, and in respect of user privacy.
Reporting directly to the Head of App Partnerships, the Partnerships Manager will be responsible for establishing and growing Tutela’s partnerships with popular mobile apps.
Your ability to thrive with the challenges and rewards that come with increasing net-new partnerships in a competitive market, and increasing the value of existing partnerships, will ensure that our company continues to grow and offer the most competitive products to our customer base.
- Business Development: You will prospect for new high-potential mobile app publishers, introduce them to the benefits of Tutela services, and onboard them into our community – often under unique strategic arrangements designed by you
- Account Management: You will nurture the relationships with Tutela’s portfolio partners to ensure they are happy, informed, compliant with the terms of their agreement, and being properly compensated
Education, Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in business development, partnerships, or similar roles
- Relevant post-secondary degree in Business, Commerce, or Marketing, or equivalent entrepreneurial experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships, negotiate and problem-solve with external stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high degree of discretion, diplomacy, and confidentiality
- Experience with tools such as HubSpot, Google Workspace, Confluence, and Airtable considered an asset
Bonus (not required):
- Experience within the mobile app ecosystem
- Experience with SQL and BigQuery
If you don’t meet all of our requirements exactly or have taken a non-traditional professional path we still want to hear from you! Use your application to tell us about your unique experience – we understand that talent comes from many places and that skills are transferable.
In place of a cover letter, please write a mock cold email (including Subject Line and Body) addressed to our Head of App Partnerships, succinctly pitching why you’re the best person for the role. Upload this mock cold email with your application in place of your cover letter.
Apply Here: Senior Partnership Manager
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Remote, Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Senior Level