Senior SEM Analyst
Senior SEM Analyst
AutoWeb is seeking a skilled Senior Digital Marketing Analyst to lead SEO/PPC campaigns, mentor peers, and drive growth
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing, SEM expert to join our team in Victoria, BC.
About the Role
With a proven ability to build and scale campaigns, the Senior SEM Analyst drives the search engine optimization and marketing activities for issued accounts. As a trusted resource and advocate of strategic tactics, this role understands and supports the pay per click (PPC) advertising initiatives that contribute to quality lead volume and revenue growth. Using a collaborative approach, along with strong interpersonal and leadership skills, this role acts as a leader and mentor to the SEM and Digital Analysts in their day-to-day account and campaign management activities.
The Senior SEM Analyst will manage and execute daily tasks such as keyword expansions, bid optimizations, negative keyword research, ad text and landing page optimization while also monitoring daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly return on investment (ROI) reports. With well-developed analytical ability, this individual will work in a self-directed manner to create and execute action plans that proactively meet business objectives while also mentoring and guiding their peer group.
What You’ll Do:
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data, and identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
• Optimize ad copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
• Keep pace with search engine marketing industry trends and developments; research and analyze competitor advertising campaigns.
• Manage and execute implementation of PPC strategies across entire accounts.
• Provide recommendations to peers and leaders and help execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, ad copy, and other facets of paid search.
• Remain up to date with current business and PPC best practices, guidelines, and legislation to ensure compliance across accounts.
• Collaborate and communicate with leadership and peers about strategy/project development, timelines, and results; act as a change advocate and peer resource through new initiatives and implementations
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touch points.
• Provide accurate reporting centered around relevant (key performance indicators) KPIs, demonstrating consistent and sustained account growth.
• Collaborate across departments and with key leaders, where necessary, to assist personal and team growth.
• Lead the building and implementation of consistent PPC operating procedures, tools, and documentation.
• Lead the building and implementation of consistent testing guidelines.
• Drive the expansion of keywords, and competitive relevance across our space.
• Drive the strategic adoption of data driven tactics that help us maximize profitability, close rate, and volume.
• Act as a leader and mentor to the SEM and Digital Analyst, helping them achieve their goals.
Your Experience and Education:
• A Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in a related field and a minimum of 5 years of directly related experience is required to successfully perform this job. A combination of relevant education and experience will be considered.
• Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising and/or Google Analytics certification strongly preferred.
You Also Possess the Ability to:
• Demonstrate a successful track record of building and scaling SEM campaigns in the automotive space.
• Solve complex business problems while being self-directed.
• Show history/experience with large spend accounts, under leadership guidance.
• Grow SEM campaigns while adhering to strict business ROI requirements.
Life at AutoWeb:
• Service Days program: offers paid time off for giving back to your community.
• Join forces with our diverse global community and connect with team members from all over the world.
• Comprehensive benefits & wellness package to ensure your total well-being.
• We're dedicated to your professional growth and will support you every step of the way on your career path with ongoing professional development opportunities
• Catered nutritious lunches at the office every day
Please note this role is fully in-office, and will join local team members reporting to our Victoria office located near Uptown.
We're part of One Planet, and collaborate in the same office as folks from our global team including RingPartner, One Planet Group, and Buyerlink.
Please be sure to clearly articulate why you're an awesome fit for this role!
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Senior Level, Intermediate Level