KIXEYE is a global leader in the live ops gaming space, serving millions of players. As a key member of our Game Enhancement Team, you’ll work with a dedicated team to support our LiveOps game systems and services. If you like a challenge and working with a supportive team of highly talented people, this is for you.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, maintain and troubleshoot SQL ETLs written in Python.
- Design, maintain and troubleshoot data pipelines and events flowing from games, through Node.js services, into data warehouses and out through reports and portals.
- Provision, maintain and troubleshoot AWS services and infrastructure, including EC2, Lambda, ECS, S3, Kinesis, & RDS.
- Dive into data to support analysts who require help understanding data semantics and data organization within the data warehouse.
- Provide 24/7 support in an on-call, rotating schedule.
- Experience with AWS EC2, S3, RDS
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Fluent in Python and Python libraries used in data analysis
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience
- Strong understanding of commonly used software design patterns
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with infrastructure-as-code tools, including AWS CloudFormation
Nice to have:
- Experience in data analysis, statistical modelling, machine learning
- Experience with PHP in Web development, CSS/JS
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, Excel
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with a data warehousing solution, like Snowflake
Location: Canada, remote work or office in Victoria BC
Reports to: VP of Operations
KIXEYE is committed to inclusive hiring practices! All are welcome; diverse candidates, women, and LGBTQ+ persons are strongly encouraged to apply at: https://kixeye.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=33&source=aWQ9Nw%3D%3D
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Senior Level