Student Success Manager - Alacrity Academy
Student Success Manager - Alacrity Academy
Seeking Student Success Manager to develop and grow with us!
Do you love marketing? Do you have a passion for technology? We want to hear from you! We are looking for a Student Success Manager (Customer Service Manager) to help us develop and grow our Alacrity Academy Digital Marketing Program. This is an excellent opportunity to put your marketing, technology, people skills and customer service skills to work within our Digital Marketing program and team. As we continue to grow our business and team, there will be opportunities to get hands on experience, mentorship and further develop your career.
We are a team that is cheerful & community-minded! Alacrity Academy is about business with kindness - we’re West Coast through and through. We’re friendly and eager team players, who support one another. We’re collaborative and thrive on the team’s ideas and interests. At Alacrity Academy, we support and encourage each other to not only do our best inside the office, but outside the office as well. To learn more about this role, our team and company, please read further and check out our website at www.alacrityacademy.com.
About This Role:
The Student Success Manager is key in developing strong working relationships with our Alacrity Academy students to support growth, progression and satisfaction in their learning experience. The Student Success Manager is a critical member of the Alacrity Academy team and is responsible for enrollment, advising, student success, retention and graduation of students. This position can be performed remotely from your home office in BC, but travel to our Victoria or Vancouver offices may be required from time to time.
- Manage leads, course registrations and student membership
- Enhance student experience by learning, evaluating and analyzing their needs
- Provide guidance, support, and advice on a range of digital marketing issues
- Ensure successful delivery of an engaging and educational student experience
- Bridge the gap between sales and student support
- Promote student loyalty and reduce churn
- Oversee student engagement, re-engagement and retention
- Keep a "high-level view" of the entire support, success and sales process
- Foster a student-centric team environment
- Encourage students to upgrade their membership
- Communicate with students online by telephone, chat and email
- Help grow activity on the academy community
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by the CEO
- Be available to travel to our Victoria and Vancouver offices from time to time
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships. Known for being a “good listener” to fully understand student’s needs and issues.
- Demonstrated experience in a service-oriented capacity with a passion for technology.
- Strong organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills in management of competing priority tasks
- Able to learn quickly and easily grasp new software applications.
- Accuracy and high level of attention to detail
- Marketing certificate, diploma or degree or equivalent would be beneficial.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and cooperatively as a member of a team
What We Offer:
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Extended health and dental benefits; premium 100% covered
- Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly health and wellness stipend
- Monthly mobile phone stipend
- Parental leave top-up
- Support to learn and grow through professional development opportunities
- Collaborative office environment with rooftop patio, free snacks & beverages (Victoria)
- Access to a coworking space in Vancouver
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We believe different perspectives make Alacrity Canada a better organization. We're committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where our team members feel that they belong. We are actively educating ourselves to create this environment.
About Alacrity Academy:
The Alacrity Academy’s Digital Marketing Bootcamp is a virtual skills-training program that aims to prepare you for the digital marketplace. This intensive Bootcamp involves daily experiential learning as well as mentorship sessions with marketing experts to help equip you with the knowledge, tools, and resources you need to thrive as a marketer. By the end of this Bootcamp, you will be ready to jump into a marketing role or help grow your business with a real understanding of how your work can contribute to and shape the marketing process.
Alacrity Academy is an extension of Alacrity Canada, providing educational programming that supports business development and growth, equipping Digital Marketing Bootcamp participants with a holistic digital marketing skill set to enter into and master the online marketplace.
Who is Alacrity Canada and what do we do?
We are a non-for-profit technology incubator amplifying B.C’s tech ecosystem. We’ve developed 10 programs over the past decade that have supported entrepreneurs through the trials of starting up & scaling their businesses. Crossing several sectors, our portfolio is disrupting and providing new age solutions in Internet Security, Data and Cleantech, and AI and Digital Adoption. In partnership with our Global team, we tap into markets in Latin America, South Asia and Europe. Exporting our portfolio’s solutions to these regions helps drive success for our companies on a global scale.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Remote