One of Canada’s top SaaS growth companies having raised our $9.3m Series A!
As the industry's leading independent booking software, we have customers who run businesses in fascinating destinations all over the world. We have over 5,000 businesses using our platform and have processed over $6.8B in bookings to date, operating in 136 countries and 36 languages.
About the Job
We’re looking for a sales-focused and technically savvy Jr Solution Consultant to provide technical and subject matter expertise to power our Enterprise pipeline. Working alongside our Sales team, you will be responsible for supporting and enabling a fast-paced, repeatable sales engine. This is a 1 year full-time, mat leave backfill position, an excellent opportunity to hone in on your skills and put them to use in a sales position in the tech industry!
Please note the preferred location for this role is Victoria, BC, but we are open to hiring remotely within British Columbia.
Some tasks you’ll be taking on
- Scope, understand, and document the prospect’s technical requirements in order to recommend the right solution.
- Review and draft technical proposals/RFPs/RFIs in collaboration with the right stakeholders.
- Review discovery information for active Enterprise deals and make proper recommendations.
- Provide guidance on how to resolve customer-specific technical challenges
- Support Account Executives/Reps with qualifying High-Value Leads
- Setup and configure custom enterprise demo accounts for active deals
- Participate in Enterprise demo calls if/when required
- Lead Enterprise pilot testing/Trials/Proof-of-concept deal stage with Account Executive/Sales Rep.
- Work hands-on with Sales Reps/Prospects and/or System Integrator consultants to demonstrate and communicate best practices on Checkfront’s technology
- Perform and document Professional Services scoping and act a liaison with the Implementation team Team.
- Support Enterprise accounts handoff to the Customer Success team.
- Build and maintain vertical-specific general demo accounts for use by the team.
- Maintain a knowledge base of competitive product capabilities and how they compare to Checkfront.
- Maintain and keep up-to-date the database of showcase customer examples.
- A Strong, customer-focused communicator and storyteller with a proven track record of helping customers meet their business objectives.
- Technically and analytically curious, you love to learn, make new discoveries and improve the status quo.
- A team player who can adjust to new challenges and manage multiple ongoing projects at the same time.
Ideally, you should have
- 1-2 years of pre-sales Engineering / Technology / Consulting experience preferably in a Saas environment.
- Working knowledge of APIs and a common understanding of SaaS and Web platforms (e.g. Wordpress, Zapier, Xero, Hubspot, etc.)
- Experience working and collaborating with Engineering and Product teams, to provide ongoing feedback on how our product is being used and how it can be improved.
- Exceptional writing, communication, and speaking skills
- Proficient with CRM tools such as Salesforce & Hubspot
If you don’t meet all of our requirements exactly or have some gaps in your resume know that we would still love to hear from you! Use your cover letter to tell us about your unique experience - we understand that talent comes from many places and that skills are transferable.
- Competitive pay and sales bonus incentive
- Paid personal, health, and paid time to support your overall well being
- A constructive environment with room to learn, excel, and impact as well as feel recognized, valued, and appreciated
- Extended health benefits from day 1!
Checkfront acknowledges and respects that we work, learn, and innovate on the unceded Coast Salish Territory of the Lekwungen & WSÁNEĆ nations.
As a company, we are committed to upholding the values of diversity, inclusion, and equity. In pursuit of this, we actively seek new members who will work respectfully and constructively with our team, and challenge the status quo, propelling our company and the community forward.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Junior Level