We’re looking for a talented ERP / IT System Administrator to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to leverage and grow their skills in mainline ERP and CRM systems, with special focus on NetSuite, Act-On, and Zendesk. This role will allow you to grow and refine your skills in a wide range of cloud and on-premises technologies.
We’re seeking someone who is a quick learner; willing to dig in and understand technology and concepts. We’d like someone comfortable using cloud-based applications. We’re looking for an effective researcher, an adept problem solver, and someone with business-savvy who understands the function of different business units and how they integrate to make up an organization’s overall business model.
- Maintenance, administration, and monitoring of our central ERP systems with special focus on NetSuite, Act-On, Zendesk, etc.
- Analysis, design, and implementation of business processes within ERP projects
- Further development and operation of interfaces to our ERP systems
- Close collaboration with all departments, as well as the vendor and other external service providers
- Provide ongoing first level technical support and user guidance to all users
- Responsible for the setup and monitoring of ERP users
- Monitor ERP systems according to IT security processes and guidelines
- Hands-on experience with CRM and/or ERP software
- Familiarity with NetSuite's native tools for creating and maintaining custom dashboards - ideally you are NetSuite certified or aspire to become certified
- Ability to implement ERP interfaces (e.g. data import/export processes) using various data formats (CSV, XML, etc.)
- Strong understanding of basic business processes and how to implement them
- Service-oriented and interested in training others on how to use our systems
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in German would be an asset
Team / Career Growth
- Top-notch colleagues that like and respect one another
- We listen to peoples' ideas—and act on them
- A supportive environment with opportunity for training, professional development and advancement
- Challenging, interesting work
- Cutting edge technology that improves the world around us
- Bottomless book budget
- Company summer and winter parties (that are fun to attend)
- We're recognized experts in our field—people around the world seek us out
- Our clients like us
- We're debt-free and profitable
- Fair, equitable salaries, a good group benefits program, health spending account, RRSP matching, and profit sharing
- A central downtown location overlooking Victoria's Inner Harbour
- An amazing rooftop patio (complete with BBQ)
- Secure bike storage & showers
- Lunchtime yoga on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Thursday lunchtime speakers
- Good coffee (we know how important this is)
*As a result of COVID-19, the majority of our employees are temporarily working from home. Working in the office is optional at this time.
Please apply directly at https://vertigis.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=120
At VertiGIS, we build powerful GIS software. Our portfolio of products, solutions, and services enhance the capabilities of leading mapping software, most notably Esri’s ArcGIS. For decades, professionals have relied upon us to overcome complex technical challenges so that they can make a significant impact in the world.
We’re a great place to build your career. Our colleagues are great people and make our company the kind of place we enjoy coming to every day. We reward top performers and stay true to our core values. Since 1999, we’ve built our business based on steady, sustainable growth – we’re still growing and our future is bright!
Note: To avoid potential formatting issues, we require that you submit your resume and cover letter as PDF files.
Note: We use a recruitment tool to reach out to candidates so please check your inbox to ensure our emails are not being filtered as "Social" or "Promotions" (our provider has been notified).