Specific Mechanical Systems Ltd BC
Have experience and a passion for getting customers the industry's leading edge equipment. Understand brewing and distilling, commercially or just as a hobby? Have a great personality and ability to connect with people around the world wanting to expand or start out on their next business venture in the craft brewing and distilling space?
Specific Mechanical Systems Ltd., is looking for an experienced technical sales rep to work with our customers in the brewing and distilling industry.
We are located just outside of Victoria, BC, and are the leading Canadian manufacturer of brewing and distilling systems for the global craft beverage industry. As well as focusing on brewing and distilling, Specific designs and manufactures complete systems and equipment for a variety of industries including food and beverage, pharmaceutical, cannabis and oil and gas. Our management team and employees are dedicated to being a global leader in all fields and as such require a motivated and driven Sales Representative looking to contribute and grow with the company over the long term. The successful applicant will join an exciting and positive team, with a great working environment and an excellent benefits package.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a self-motivated, mature and well-rounded sales professional with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic environment. You will work with a diverse and committed team and have excellent organizational and communication skills with a strong focus on sales and marketing in the craft beverage industry. This position requires the ability to establish and foster client relationships, prioritize work-loads, provide timely responses and close sales.
- Establish, build and foster client relationships
- Field incoming requests for quotes as well as proactively prospect new sales opportunities
- Provide clients with advice, information and quotations
- Undertake projects such as costing analysis, pricing models and templates, online sales tools
- Work on marketing collateral, branding, advertising strategies, tradeshow, web & social media plans
- Professionally represent the company at all times, whether at trade shows and conferences, on- site customer visits, etc.
- Produce sales related documentation for products and services offered
- Market research and business development analysis
- Support sales and marketing and other department teams as needed
- Brewing and distilling process knowledge will be very beneficial
- Proven ability to produce results selling custom, specialty equipment
- Business or technical degree preferred, or combination of related sales, business and technical experience
- Experience in an industrial or manufacturing sector related to brewing, distilling, craft beverage, oil and gas, food, pharmaceutical or other related industry
Key Capabilities and Competencies:
- Top notch face to face, telephone, email communications and relationship building
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, prioritizing, organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of professional performance in a dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Proficient and consistent use of Salesforce CRM, MS Office Suite, in particular MS Excel
- Experience with web and graphic office tools an asset
- RFP writing and responses
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills
- Strong understanding of mechanical and electrical equipment functionality and capabilities
- An overriding desire to succeed.
Apply with resume and cover letter to hr @ specific.net or via Indeed at: https://ca.indeed.com/job/
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC, Sidney, BC, Vancouver Island, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level, Senior Level