Technical Services Analyst
Technical Services Analyst
This is an amazing opportunity to showcase your abilities in a fast-paced technology/cybersecurity start-up. Lighthouse has been incorporated for just over a year now and we are already working with a great group of customers, and we continue to grow. This is your chance to work with amazing people while you build your skills in the latest technologies and cybersecurity. We really do partner with our customers so they can feel comfortable growing their business as rapidly as they want knowing their underpinning technology will properly support them and keep them secure.
We are looking to hire a well-organized technical service analyst to provide front-line IT support to all our customers. Your primary function will be to answer support tickets and assist with whatever technical issues the client may be facing. You may be required to travel to the client’s location to sort out hardware and peripheral issues or connect via remote logon to solve minor software problems.
To ensure success as a technical support analyst, you should have in-depth knowledge of hardware and software systems, the latest cybersecurity best practices, high-level interpersonal skills, and the ability to solve complex IT issues. Ultimately, a top-notch technical service analyst can easily identify and solve technical issues on-site and via remote access.
Our head office is in Victoria, BC and this will be our home for the foreseeable future. This position will need to be based out of Victoria, but we are all working from home now, so I am open to discuss alternative working arrangements if required.
Technical Services Analyst Responsibilities:
- Responding to technical support tickets.
- Talking directly to the customer to determine the nature of the technical issue.
- Connecting to the customer’s computer system via remote access.
- Traveling to the customer’s locations as required for troubleshooting or hardware upgrades.
- Identifying the nature of the hardware, software, or networking issue.
- Providing the customer with resolution choices.
- Installing new hardware systems, software upgrades, or networking cables.
- Providing technical or cybersecurity training.
- Document customer technical environments and log all activity into our ticketing system - Connectwise.
Technical Service Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science.
- 3 years of work experience as technical services or cybersecurity analyst.
- Working knowledge of supporting and securing cloud environments (Azure/AWS).
- Understanding how centralized cloud managed security products work such as Sophos and Connectwise.
- Knowledge of remote desktop support systems including Connectwise Automate and Control.
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware systems, routers, and peripherals.
- Knowledge of operating systems, office software, enterprise software, and server systems.
- Familiar with the various cybersecurity frameworks (CIS Controls, NIST, Defensible Security etc.)
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to travel when required.
Learn more about us and apply at: https://lighthouseintegrations.com
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Junior Level