Smart Dolphins IT Solutions
Please follow this link to apply: https://form.jotform.com/210526814259254
Our Support Team Technician must represent themselves as a spokesperson for Smart Dolphins IT Solutions Inc. Many times, you are the first and only impression a Client receives of our company. Your attitude, professional manner, and personal attention given on each and every call, in each and every conversation, is paramount to our success. You are expected to quickly and efficiently see through to resolution most service tickets that come your way. You will follow provided processes, check-lists, and policies to ensure a consistent end-user experience. You will combine information and tools provided with your technical knowledge to achieve a high level of client satisfaction.
- Answer phone calls quickly. Respond to all assigned service tickets within specified time limits.
- Provide remote and phone support to end-users from Smart Dolphins IT Solutions Inc. headquarters.
- Diagnose & Resolve 90% of assigned service tickets.
- Log all service details within ticket.
- Keep accurate track of time for service tickets, in real-time.
- Identify situations that require escalation.
- Participate in regularly scheduled team huddles, prepared to report on your individual metrics including reasons for deviation.
- Participate in Client Service Skills Training.
- Maintain education and knowledge to align with support needs.
- Member of On-Call rotation as scheduled and required to support our Clients.
- Live and breath Smart Dolphins’ Core Values. Understand and help drive our Vision, Mission, Value Proposition, and Service Offerings.
- Enthusiastically take on the role of your primary job description, knowing that at times you'll be called upon to fill responsibilities defined within secondary job functions.
- Inform management of recurring problems or Clients at risk.
Skills and Experience of a Support Team Technician
- Diagnose & Resolve hardware and software issues.
- Experience with major hardware vendors – Dell, HP, etc.
- Updated knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems – desktop and server.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Exchange, SQL, etc.) is a plus.
- Networking knowledge (DNS, switches, firewalls, VPN, etc.) is desired.
- Troubleshooting skills are required.
- Excellent writing & communication skills.
- Client Service experience.
- Current education/experience/certifications reflecting your competency in your chosen field.
Experience is great, but we are looking for the right person to join our awesome award-winning team! Smart Dolphins will provide training to close any knowledge gaps, including support of technical certification pursuits.
What does Success look like in this job role?
A successful Support Team Technician makes Clients happy by solving their problems quickly, and doing so with an empathetic, pleasant manner. They work diligently to keep their ticket productivity up and total tickets on the service desk at a minimum. They interface with their co-workers in a direct, honest, respectful manner. They speak openly about their challenges and where they need help. They collaborate with their co-workers to improve everyone’s performance as a whole.
In order to be successful as a Support Team Technician, you’ll consistently meet and exceed posted goals for NPS, the amount of tickets you close per day, and the % of billable time you average per month. You will be able to close without assistance 90% of assigned service tickets.
Personal Key Performance Indicators (KPI) – measured statistics
- Individual metrics will be measured in personal NPS, tickets closed / day and % billable / utilization averaged per month.
- personal NPS GOAL: 80
- close an average of 10 tickets per day.
- consistently achieve a billable average of 80%.
Smart Dolphins IT Solutions Inc., Cultural Expectations:
- Represent Smart Dolphins IT Solutions Inc., by exemplifying company’s core values in a professional manner.
- Embody Complete Ownership: be accountable for your roles and responsibilities. Hold others accountable to theirs.
- Bring Energy and Positivity: be confident and allow your energy and positive attitude to come through.
- Always be Growing: stay current and ahead of your field.
- Love the Pod and let your Dorsal Pride Show.
- Always do the Right Thing.
Working at Smart Dolphins
If you asked our current team why they love Smart Dolphins, they’ll tell you being here feels like a one-of-a-kind opportunity. We do challenging and meaningful work for some really caring, successful and valuable local organizations, all while working with a family-like team. The perks and office are great. For most Dolphins, there is no place we’d rather work!
Our leadership is committed to teaching our team about our business, technology, and generally providing continuous learning and educational opportunities. Working here means building a business you take pride in and growing into the Dolphin we need you to be in the future.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Entry Level, Intermediate Level