Technical Support Analyst
Technical Support Analyst
Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). Founded in 2018, Cuboh has grown to serve thousands of restaurants in the USA and Canada. We help our customers consolidate their delivery services onto one platform and integrate them with the restaurant’s point of sale system.
Cuboh graduated from the 2019 Y Combinator batch, was awarded VIATEC’s Victoria Startup of the Year in 2019, and took home third place at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition.
Why Join Cuboh:
Cuboh offers a fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community. Some of our perks include:
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Dog-friendly downtown office
Our team has grown from 3 employees to 60+ in 2 years, and our goal is to create the largest technology company in Victoria. This is a unique opportunity to fast-track your career and join a very fast-paced, and fast-growing company.
What we value:
Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will - always - choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process and want you to love it too.
We are seeking a full-time Technical Support Analyst to join our Support team. Reporting directly to the Support Team Lead, you are an entry-level developer with an interest in eventually transitioning to a full technical development role. As our Technical Support Analyst, you will bridge the gap between our development team and our support team, you will handle technical escalations, look into code and debug product glitches, and connect with our technical partners and customers when needed.
You will be responsible for:
- Handle technical escalations from Tier 1 Customer Support, and the Customer Success team
- Support and respond to escalated technical issues from the Customer Support team and bridge the gap between support and development
- Work closely with the Development and Product Management team to identify and address bugs and features that need to be addressed in Cuboh’s software ecosystem. Work with other team members to develop a process of reporting bugs and feature requests in Jira
- Help develop a system for the Support team to navigate logs using Kibana. You will work with the development team to gain an understanding of Kibana and lead training for the other Support team members
- Work closely with the Customer Support team to identify trends that need to be addressed in Cuboh's support documentation
- Support the team with resolving technical POS exceptions
- Support the Onboarding team by setting resources for new clients using Postman
This is the perfect role if you have:
- Completed a development BootCamp like Lighthouse Labs
- An interest in joining the thriving Victoria technology industry
- An interest in eventually becoming a full-time developer in one of the fastest-growing companies in the history of Victoria
To apply, please click here.
We thank everyone for applying and look forward to connecting with you!
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Entry Level