Technology Trainer & Client Success Manager
Technology Trainer & Client Success Manager
Smart Dolphins IT Solutions
Smart Dolphins is looking for a very special person to help build our new business, PoplarMSP, into something truly special long term. This is an opportunity of a lifetime for the right person to make an impact and build a great business and a great career.
PoplarMSP is a new venture that is providing Managed Service Providers (MSPs) in Canada and the US with essential technology training solutions directed at the MSPs’ customers and prospects. Are you the person that is going to help us scale this exciting start-up?
We’re ultimately looking for someone to promote and develop this business and provide exceptional results for our clients. We need a Dolphin who is a passionate and has strong talents within business, technology and training. Let us know why you feel this is you.
- Planning and overseeing technology training strategies for our MSP clients.
- Assisting clients with coordinating and marketing their training events.
- Building client loyalty and long-term relationships (Account management)
- Developing an MSP/client-based community.
- Developing technology training content for public training events for business professionals
- Providing technology training to business professionals through webinar format
- Developing and maintaining contractor relationships with external technology trainers
- Developing and maintaining a robust training catalog
- Assisting with PoplarMSP marketing and selling activities.
- Promoting and coordinating technology training services to the Smart Dolphins’ Vancouver Island clients and prospects.
- Developing better approaches and systems that increase the value our PoplarMSP clients receive from our services and the efficiency with which we delivery our value.
- Collecting feedback and data on client events (and other services) and producing high value reporting on client ROI and (micro and macro) training trends.
- Experience in Technology Training; Strong teaching skills
- Broad Business-IT Expertise
- IT Industry knowledge
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and empathy
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Business or entrepreneurial experience
- Instruction Certifications
- Microsoft Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- MSP experience
Success in this role will be taking a primary role in transforming this “start-up” into a sustainable business that grows to many clients and several employees in the coming five years and beyond.
Shorter term, we need to continue to build a strong training catalog, improve our client processes, onboard new clients most months and ensure we’re building success for every MSP we work with (and the MSP community at large).
We believe in using Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to help guide everyone’s efforts and provide more feedback to the results we’re achieving. Some of the important KPIs for this role will be in these areas:
- Client NPS & CSAT (customer satisfaction)
- Training Events Provided
- Learners Attended
- Learner Feedback Scores
- New Client Acquisition
- New Training Event Content Created
- Trainer/Training Catalog
- Monthly Recurring Revenue, Non Recurring Revenue and Gross Margin
#15 on Best Place to Work in Canada in 2021… and improving!
You’ll see from our About Page, we have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work several times. We’ve worked very hard to create this and are very proud of our progress so far. We also know there is so much more we can do to create an event better home for our long term careers. Every Dolphin we bring into the team plays an important part in building this.
At the foundation of this awesome culture is our Core Values:
- Love Your Dolphin Life
- Elevate the Team
- Find a Better Way
We have an extensive recruitment process, during which, should you go through it, you will discover what we mean by these values. We hope you’ll get to know who we are and help us decide if you are a good fit and the right person for this critical role. We look forward to exploring this with you!
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC, Nanaimo, BC, Sidney, BC, Vancouver Island, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level, Senior Level