Esko R&D centres are located across the globe and this position is based with the team in Victoria, BC, Canada. You'll enjoy collaborating with the team in a beautiful office space located on the top floor of a hotel in downtown Victoria. You'll have access to the on-site gym, pool and other amenities, and be within walking distance to fabulous restaurants. Following provincial health orders, the team is currently working from home and connecting virtually.
Our core values
We empower creativity and unconventional thinking to help us uncover breakthrough solutions and accelerate the pace of innovation. We believe with conviction that diversity helps us uncover more powerful customer insights and ultimately creates a competitive advantage in the markets we serve.
And we would love to have you on this journey with us! Apply today.
The UX Developer is a unique opportunity to:
Contribute in a meaningful way to the design and development of the user experience for our next-generation cloud-native packaging, label and artwork management system for brands.
In this role, the UX Developer will work with a scrum team to deliver interactive SaaS applications that are easy to understand, enjoyable to use and provide a rich feature set with high value for customers. The UX Developer will design, code and test user interfaces and experiences, while also reviewing concepts, identifying challenges and proposing solutions.
We are looking for a professional who is:
- Creative – has an eye for clean, high-quality design and brings forward new ideas as well as industry-leading practices.
- Solution-Oriented – understands customer needs and solves problems with innovation at the forefront of their mind.
- Effective Communicator – has excellent listening skills and ability to interpret business needs and communicate requirements to a variety of audiences.
- Team Player – creates commitment and trust through strong work ethics and intentionally makes connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
- Motivated and Driven – highly self-managed to focus and direct their energy and efforts towards achieving success.
Your Education and/or Background Experience will include:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field of study
- Expertise with designing user interfaces for interactive web applications
- History of delivering creative and easy to follow user-centered designs
- Experience with React, Material-UI, TypeScript, Java or similar technologies
- Knowledge of SaaS platforms and Amazon Web Services
At Danaher, your potential is amplified. Our culture of continuous improvement defines who we are, drives our success, and translates to a career without limits for our team of 65,000 intellectually curious associates. Listen to our voices: https://jobs.danaher.com/global/en/our-difference
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.