UX Software Engineer - TMA Systems
UX Software Engineer - TMA Systems
We are looking for a UI/UX Software Engineer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
Responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Translates concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
● Takes a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.aac
● Debates, designs, implements, and delivers user stories on time, with high quality, while following an Agile development lifecycle.
● Solves complex problems as part of a team.
● Ensures the software development team produces scalable and functional applications that meet company specifications.
● Writes code to standards, implements best practices.
● Identifies, and communicates, technical debt and risk, and effective resolutions.
● Assists in the rollout and deployment of applications.
● Collaborates with Product Owners in Release/Iteration planning.
● Develops, designs, and documents features based on business requirements within an Agile context.
● Reviews code for testability, maintainability, and adheres to best practices.
● Mentors junior members on the team.
● Other duties as assigned.
Lead and/or guide the work of other employees.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, and at least 3 years of experience with C#, the .NET Framework, .NET Core and RESTful API development.
React or Angular experience and DevOps experience in Azure is preferred.
Will consider equivalent education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
● Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
● A compelling portfolio of design projects that demonstrates your capabilities, creativity and problem-solving skills.
● Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
● Advanced knowledge of UX research practices and how to bring user insights into design solutions
● Working knowledge of design problems, information architecture needs and common interface patterns
● Ability to scope, set project deadlines, and deliver work on time
● Excellent personal organization, communication, and presentation skills
● Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
● Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
Hybrid or Remote
TMA Systems (TMA) is a technology company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. For more than 30 years, TMA has been transforming organizations by providing facility professionals with the most technologically advanced Maintenance Management solutions available.
Utilizing WebTMA, TMA’s flagship solution, organizations can manage their strategic assets throughout their entire lifecycle. Our comprehensive web-based solutions are tailored to a variety of industries that have a desire to effectively streamline maintenance operations. TMA is setting new standards for organizations to account for, maintain, and extend the useful life of their physical assets. In a budget-conscious world, TMA provides a solution that will maximize return-on-investment (ROI).
We are a global organization with over 1,500 clients that has developed industry-leading solutions based on what our clients need to be successful. How do we achieve this? We solicit our clients and take the time to understand how our products are used in their business; coupled with a culture that produces world-class people with a client-service mindset. At TMA we realize that success is only possible with team members that share our passion for excellence.
Care to join us?
Why work at TMA Systems?
We work hard and play hard. If you want to grow personally and professionally, this is the place for you!
● Competitive compensation plan.
● 401(K) Contribution.
● Employer-paid benefits: health, dental, and vision.
● $50 per month ($25 per pay period) to use for extra office equipment, wellness activities, or anything that will make your remote work more productive, comfortable, and enjoyable.
● Professional development plans.
● Career progression/internal mobility opportunities.
● Inclusive work environment.
● Volunteering opportunities.
● Company/team building events.
● This role can be fully remote.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMA, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Remote
Experience Level : Intermediate Level