ACD Systems International Inc.
We are seeking an IT professional with a strong appreciation of Web site development and deployment, who is regarded as a strong team player. The primary duty and responsibility of this position will be to support our web presence and computer systems that exist on both internal infrastructure and the Cloud.
This position requires varied experience with the full web framework stack, from the front-end UI optimization and refinement to data manipulation from API calls. It also requires excellent communication and analytical skills to work with internal customers and other members of the Business Systems team to provision, assemble, configure, and maintain systems and servers.
- Develop and maintain web applications relating to user management and licensing, marketing, and sales platforms.
- Build and modify user interfaces for user-facing websites and internal staff tools.
- Contribute to project estimates and planning.
- Participate in code reviews.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or diploma and equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of Web Development experience.
- Working with relational databases (MySQL).
- Interacting with Restful services and APIs.
- Comfortable in both Linux and Microsoft environments.
- Experience with AWS services or other cloud service providers.
- Proficiency with Git and Subversion and related workflows.
- Personal coding projects/open-source contributions are a plus.
- Supervisory experience is an asset.
Nice to Have
- Analytical Thinking: Tackle problems by using a logical and systematic approach.
- Technical Expertise: Demonstrate depth of knowledge and skill in IT / Web Development.
- Results Orientation: Focus on the desired result, setting challenging goals, and always looking to meet or exceed them.
- Delivery: Strive to deliver projects on time with minimal supervision and maximum attention to detail.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include the Job Title in the subject line.
Thank you to all who apply but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Location: ACD Systems Victoria office located at 1662 McKenzie Ave, Victoria, B.C.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level