YouTube Marketer - Iris Dynamics Ltd.
YouTube Marketer - Iris Dynamics Ltd.
Job Posting: Youtube Marketer
Are you passionate about robotics, VR, gaming, electromagnetics, video production, and working with groundbreaking technologies? Are you looking for the opportunity to work and learn? If yes, then this position with our team is for you!
It’s our mission to change the way machines are controlled. Iris Dynamics is an industry-leading engineering development firm that is growing at lightning speed. We design and build specialised electromagnetic devices that are being used in everything from gaming equipment, to autonomous cars. We are seeking innovative thinkers, builders, nerds, marketers, and designers to help us further develop and grow our company. Iris Dynamics is committed to inclusivity and adhering to public health official recommendations.
We are seeking an energetic YouTube Marketer who will provide marketing and sales ideation of proprietary state-of-the-art electromagnetic technologies. As part of our team, you will be responsible for helping drive content creation for a new linear electric motor product ultimately engaging marketing qualified leads and converting them to sales qualified leads.
- Writing video scripts for hosts to read
- Writing instructions for the camera/editing for the visuals that accompany your script
- Generating video concepts
- Reviewing videos alongside the video editor
- Work with leadership to identify ideal customer profiles
- Creat content that speaks directly to customer profiles
- Identify influencers
- Engage with influencers and viewers to create awareness of Iris capabilities
- Work with internal teams to generate amazing engaging content
- Manage content publishing timelines
- Manage daily engagements to cultivate community
- Build a tribe of loyal followers
- Track, measure and report on the campaign’s performance against agreed-upon metrics, analyse gaps and execute action plans to course-correct as the campaign unfolds.
- Monitoring the market and developing competitive analyses
- Research background data for use in making strategic sales and marketing decisions
As a successful candidate, you will possess excellent communication (written, oral, and digital) skills. You understand social media and are a regular on platforms such as YouTube, Reddit, and LinkedIn. Experience in engineering, robotics, gaming, industrial automation, or related industries would be a plus.
You will have excellent social skills and enjoy working as part of a team. You will be able to give criticism respectfully and receive it constructively. Your sense of humour and work ethic are a big asset.
You will be fine working for periods of time with little supervision. A wide range of tasks and changing responsibilities should excite you.
- All exceptional applications will be considered
- Co-op, diploma or degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, journalism, engineering, technology, science, or related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and training
- Exceptional communication skills required (Written, Phone, Video, and In Person)
- Previous experience creating digital campaigns or creating digital content
- Attention to detail & the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to think on your feet and find solutions to problems
- Computer literate, familiar with MS Windows, Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to work under deadlines
- An analytical and curious mind
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Former experience with video production, being on-camera, journalism, B2B and/or Engineering focused marketing
Experience With the Following Software/Communities would be an Asset
- LinkedIn Navigator
We expect all team members to demonstrate exceptional decision-making skills, conflict resolution skills, and a positive team mindset. As we are a growing company, supervisory experience will also be considered an asset.
We provide a flexible work environment, comprehensive benefits package, career advancement potential and, most importantly, the opportunity to make a difference in the technological field and beyond.
Please submit Cover Letter & Resume (including references) to email@example.com. We also encourage applicants to submit a project portfolio outlining any professional, personal, or academic projects that highlight your relevant skills and experience.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Entry Level, Intermediate Level, Junior Level