E.B. Horsman & Son - Victoria Now Open!
E.B. Horsman & Son - Victoria Now Open!
E.B. Horsman & Son (EBH) Moves Victoria Branch to a New Location!
We are extremely happy to announce that our E.B. Horsman & Son (EBH) Victoria branch has moved to a new location!
The new 12,000 square foot building is located at 3250 Tennyson Ave, just a two-minute drive away from our previous location on the corner of Cloverdale Ave and Blanshard Street. The new facility features a 28-foot clear height ceiling, a larger open concept counter service area, 22 parking spots, two EV chargers, as well as a dock and grade-level loading areas; all of which will allow us to better serve the Greater Victoria Area.
The expanded Victoria branch also provides more office and boardroom space for the Victoria customer service team and the company’s local technical specialists for Automation & Controls, Process Instrumentation, Lighting Solutions, Data Communications, Power Distribution and our growing Major Projects Victoria team.
Tim Horsman, President and CEO of E.B. Horsman & Son commented, “It is very exciting that we can provide a new, more operationally efficient location which demonstrates our long-term commitment to the customer base in Victoria. It has always been our goal to provide our Greater Victoria customers with a convenient location where they can quickly and easily access all products and services, they need without the uncertain delivery times common with off-island distributors. To do so, this location will be replenished daily, and now with the higher racking, we are able to stock more products locally to ensure that we can meet the demands of the growing and dynamic marketplace. This new location is also better equipped to support and provide same-day delivery to our other four Vancouver Island branches located in Duncan, Parksville, Courtenay, and Campbell River.”
E.B. Horsman & Son (EBH) returned to the Victoria market in 2013 by acquiring Albrite Lighting. After many successful years, the location expanded their portfolio and became a full line E.B. Horsman & Son electrical location in 2018. Today, Albrite continues to operate as a lighting brand of EBH that focuses on providing lighting products and services to markets such as Retail, Hospitality, Property Management and Eldercare.
Tim Horsman concludes: “E.B. Horsman & Son has a longstanding history and love of Vancouver Island. The south island is a vibrant and growing region in which we are committed to being “The Electrical Distributor of Choice!”
The Value of UPS Systems in Today's Business Landscape:
In today's digital era, technology is the backbone of most businesses, and it's essential to keep it running smoothly. This is where Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) systems come in. Vertiv is a trusted name in the UPS industry, with over 100 years of developing innovative solutions that deliver reliable power protection. Vertiv's UPS systems provide backup power to keep critical systems running during power outages, minimizing the risk of downtime and data loss. Their wide range of models ensures that businesses of all sizes can find a UPS system that meets their specific needs.
In areas like Victoria where we are prone to power outages caused by strong winds, which can lead to significant downtime and data loss, investing in a reliable UPS system from Vertiv ensures that critical systems remain online during those interruptions. Additionally, Vertiv's UPS systems are designed with energy efficiency in mind, reducing energy waste and saving you money in the long run.
Vertiv's UPS product line includes both VRLA (valve-regulated lead-acid) and LIB (lithium-ion battery) options. Both designed for reliable backup power protection in various applications, including small offices, retail, and healthcare. The best-selling VRLA UPS systems from Vertiv are the GXT5 model from capacities of
- 500VA to 3kVA: https://www.vertiv.com/493645/globalassets/shared/liebert-gxt5-ups-500-3000-va-120v-brochure-sl-70414.pdf
- 5kVA to 10kVA: https://www.vertiv.com/493648/globalassets/shared/liebert-gxt5-3000-10000kva-brochure-sl-70505.pdf
Vertiv's LIB (Lithium-Ion Battery) UPS systems offer several advantages over traditional VRLA UPS systems, including longer battery life, smaller footprint, and faster recharge time. The LI batteries used in these systems are also less sensitive to temperature and have a longer lifespan compared to VRLA batteries.
- 1kVA to 3kVA: https://www.vertiv.com/49364b/globalassets/shared/vertiv-liebert-gxt5-lithium-ion-ups-1000---3000-va-120v-brochure-sl-70925.pdf
- 5kVA to 10kVA: https://www.vertiv.com/4908e2/globalassets/products/critical-power/uninterruptible-power-supplies-ups/vertiv-liebert-gxt5-lithium-ion-ups-5000---10000-va/vertiv-liebert-gxt5-lithium-ion-ups-5-10kva-mv-brochure-sl-70996.pdf
- Vertiv has a global network of partners, and E.B. Horsman is a trusted partner in Victoria, British Columbia, with over 100 years of experience in the industry. E.B. Horsman’s team of experts can provide guidance on selecting the right UPS system, installation, and ongoing maintenance services.
EB Horsman & Son
3250 Tennyson Ave
Victoria, BC, V8Z 3P3
- Robert de Clare – Branch Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joe Novosad – Vancouver Island District Manager email@example.com
- Vytas Vaitkus – Datacom Divisional Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other EB Horsman technical divisions include:
- Technical Lighting - > Improve energy efficiency, establish appropriate lighting levels, and integrate smart and automated lighting controls into your project with the help of our dedicated lighting specialists and extensive inventory of lighting products.
- Process, Automation and Controls -> Streamline design, monitoring, and management of industrial devices and equipment with the latest automation, industrial controls, and motion systems.
- Process Instrumentation -> Ensure safe and efficient industrial processes with the highest-quality engineered products to measure and control flow, level, pressure, temperature and more!
Media Contact : Robert de Clare, Branch Manager - email@example.com
Source : E.B. Horsman & Son