Consultative Selling Skills
Events have proven to be an amazing tool for VIATEC to serve our members and they often achieve multiple goals at once. They provide a dynamic vehicle to recognize our leaders as examples, to learn from each other and experts, to celebrate wins and failures.
This event calendar contains not only VIATEC organized events, but events from the local tech sector and community! Scroll, read and register!
Click the "+" icon to post an event to our calendar!*
*Subject to approval by VIATEC. Please include bullets for "What you'll learn" or "What will be discussed".
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm your subscription.
Consultative Selling Skills
Thursday, February 18, 2021 (1:00 PM - 3:00 PM) (PST)
Sharpen your selling skills to build relationships and close more business in a virtual world.
VIATEC is thrilled to welcome back Marie Rice, a Senior Facilitator with DoubleDigit Sales, to lead this VIATEC Academy Selling Series and equip our community with the mindset, skills, and processes to increase sales productivity and performance in a virtual world.
- Gain the Edge: Consultative Selling provides a competitive edge for both new and veteran salespeople. Master the art and science of sales with hands-on practice for maximum results back on the job.
- Shorten the Sales Cycle: Focus on the client’s buying process vs. your own selling process to skillfully navigate the client from low-interest, to convinced and committed.
- Increase Customer Loyalty: People buy from people, and with the right mindset, clients begin to see you as a trusted advisor.
- Close More Business: Master a meeting process that demonstrates respect for your clients’ time, energy, and priority needs. More effective and efficient meetings are proven to help salespeople close more business in less time.
We ran this session in-person to a class of 30 members in March, with an overall rating of 90.75%. Here's what they had to say:
- 4.5/5 Relevance of the program’s content to my work
- 4.7/5 Facilitator’s ability to engage with me
- 4.5/5 Facilitator’s ability to connect content to my business
- Describe this program: Credible 4.7/5, Practical 4.6/5, Essential 4.3/5
"Relevant. Relational. Marie was engaging.", "Moved the dial - thanks!" , "Offer this again! Great job.", "You need to do more sessions like this with your members."
We welcome you to join fellow tech entrepreneurs in an interactive virtual classroom experience that spans the sales cycle in-depth over 4 consecutive weeks.
Feb 18, 1:00pm-3:00pm PST
Understand key attitudes to build relationships and deepen customer relationships. Learn the mindset and skills to have effective client conversations and ask questions to uncover more.
February 25, 1:00pm-3:00pm PST
Practice how to effectively handle client objections and dives into the consultative meeting structure, an enhanced sales process to generate engagement.
March 4, 1:00pm-3:00pm PST
Focus on exploring client needs. Learn how to uncover emerging and unrecognized needs as well as the impact you can have by meeting more of your client’s needs.
March 11, 1:00pm-3:00pm PST
Present recommendations in a client-focused way to confidently gain agreement and close more business.
Victoria, BC Canada
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion