If you’re responsible for marketing a business, you’ve likely been pitched on SEO services dozens or possibly hundreds of times.
At it’s best, an effective SEO strategy can drive a steady stream of new potential customers to your website.
What you may not know is that SEO absolutely does not work for everybody, regardless of how much they spend on it.
Join us as 20-year web marketing veteran Robert Cooper shows you how to determine whether SEO makes sense for you and your business.
In this high energy workshop and presentation, we’ll cover:
• How to evaluate the SEO competition in your industry and your market
• How to estimate potential return on investment for SEO
• Who SEO doesn’t work for
• What it really means to commit to an ongoing SEO strategy
• Baseline SEO elements you need to have in place no matter what
• SEO secrets, lies and myths you need to avoid
• Alternatives to SEO
While there are lots of responsible SEO providers, it’s disgusting how many companies are selling worthless and sometimes harmful SEO approaches.
We’d like to help show you how to avoid the scams that are out there and be able to independently assess if SEO is right for you.
This presentation and workshop will be approximately 45 minutes with time left at the end for Q&A.
Attendees can follow along and do their own SEO evaluations during the presentation or will be able to follow up later with provided worksheets and video transcript.
Nov 26, 2021 10:00 AM Pacific Time