BrainStation's Intro Day is an immersive, one-day learning experience, designed to give aspiring Data Scientists of all levels a chance to explore bootcamp learning and find out more about one of the most in-demand jobs in tech. This immersive experience is designed for individuals considering the Data Science bootcamp, and is an incredible opportunity to learn from BrainStation Lead Educators, engage with alumni, gain insights from Data Scientists, and meet hiring partner organizations.
- Ha Dinh, Data Scientist at Shopify
- Adam Zabrodski, Data Insights Manager at lululemon
- Jason Field, Founder & CEO at BrainStation
- Adam Thorsteinson, Lead Educator, Data Science at BrainStation
- Luan Nguyen, Consultant at Deloitte and BrainStation Data Science Graduate
As a participant, you will:
- Start learning data science fundamentals from BrainStation's Lead Data Science Educator
- Participate in hands-on activities and practice analyzing data sets with industry-standard tools
- Connect with aspiring Data Scientists who share the same career goals
- Hear from BrainStation alumni about what it takes to thrive as a Data Scientist
Intro Day Agenda
7:00am: Introduction and Welcome to BrainStation
7:30am: Why Data Science?
7:35am: Data Science Session 1
8:35am: 10-minute Zoom Break
8:45am: Industry Partner Panel
10:00am: Data Science Session 2
11:00am: Alumni Panel
11:45am: 15 minute Zoom Break
12:00pm: Data Science Session 3
Register here today to secure your spot!
Read more about BrainStation’s Data Science bootcamp here: Data Science Bootcamp